Friday, December 25, 2009

now, i am 21years and 1month old - 4

DSC01562waa! If you follow my blog, i think you should know how many times i been blogging about this already! haha.. I still love their food very much. Although recently i found out, their pricing abit similar with Chilli’s pricing! As in, it jus cost us a similar amount when we dined in Chili’s and NewYork. 

IMG_4162

My youngest brother, he is getting chubbier and chubbier! I think he is one of the Biggest Size in his class! xD
I only eat 6 meal a day, to him, how many meals also wont be a problem! =P Again, me and my Fish and Chips. Aww… desmond, please lar, everytime eat fish and chips, not boring mer? LOL… ThATS MY FAV LAA!!

IMG_4166 IMG_4159
My father with his Terriyaki Chicken. Miwang said my father very “yeng”. lolx!
oh ya, that on the right one is Mrs Chua, my mom!! haha..

  IMG_4155IMG_4157
This is my form 5 brother! One thing i admire him the most is, he can score very high marks w/o me seeing him study alot!!! LOL.. How i wish i could have this kind of… POWER!
*mayb while he study very hard at night, i was facebooking or probably fishing in dream!!*

IMG_4169 IMG_4167
This is my form 2 brother! Very demanding one leh! =P

IMG_4165 IMG_4164
See, this small little kid having ADULT’s portion!! After dinner, he told us he was still hungry!!!!!!  @.@

P/s: While having conversation with the manager, he told us that, if anyone can finish their GIANT YANKI BUEGER and FRIES within an hour alone, they wont charge you a single penny!! Curious about GIant Yanki Burger?

CLICK HERE

GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOD FOOD COMMENT