Friday, July 11, 2008

Goh Huat Seng's

Penangites and non-Penangites, have you ever heard of this chinese restaurant called Goh Huat Seng? It's located near Prangin Mall, and it exists for 20 years ++ already! Haha betcha it's even older than some of you readers!

Today for dinner, my family & I went to Goh Huat Seng's for dinner. Goh Huat Seng is famous for its old style charcoal-copper-steamboat. Like this :

Picture taken from Ching-Teoh

But neyyy.... tonight, we didn't feel like having steamboat, so we ordered dishes instead! We had 5 dishes to be consumed by 4 people (well, mostly its me & dad)


Duck


Fried kanna chai with pii hu


Fried Fish with something something


Fried oyster with tau chiau sauce


Fried prawns with tau kee

How to get there? Address :
59A, Lebuh Kimberly
Penang 10100 Malaysia

Wanna make reservations??? Call : +60 4 261 5646

or easier, just go to Kimberley Street, and it's along the road. Haha. Kimberly street is just somewhere near Komtar. 1 of the turnings in from Penang Road.

1 comment:

  1. I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

    ReplyDelete

FOOD FOOD COMMENT