Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PC Fair Outing, Nando’s @ KLCC

IMG_0555
Just one day after Yanz birthday celebration. We went for another outing at KLCC. PC FAIR! i found that pc fair is getting worsen year by year! I just cant explain the reason, it jus couldnt give the the BAZAAR feel!!

After walking for few hours in KLCCC, we were hungry!! First, we went into A&W for their Root Beer! secondly, we had the proper lunch in Nando’s.

IMG_0558
That was my second time to Nando’s. The first time was few years back, my impression towards Nando’s wasn’t very good. For me, i would have to spend a lot to fill up my stomach! I would need at least half of the chicken! lol

 IMG_0560
Best Halal Restaurant Award, honestly, i never realised the existence of this award until i came into Nando’s! Malaysia Boleh!!

IMG_0562 IMG_0557
Well, their Extra Hot Peri-peri was REALLY hot!!!!!!!!

IMG_0574 IMG_0575
Me and my fries~ :: Yanz with a sleepy face!!

IMG_0571 IMG_0572
Tmax bought a lot from the fair :: Ah-bon is so hygiene!!!

IMG_0559IMG_0563 
We ordered this peri Platter rm54.90 for 4 of us.

IMG_0565 IMG_0566
Rice :: Coleslaw

IMG_0567 IMG_0568
Fries :: Salad

IMG_0569 IMG_0576
The Chicken :: Yea, it was hot!!

P/s: hmm, one thing i have to mention is their chicken abit dry for me! And side dishes weren’t that impressive as compared to Kenny Rogers. But the pros side of Nando’s is, they having a slightly more competitive price than Kenny Rogers! So, i would say, not bad!!! *hungry*

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOD FOOD COMMENT