Friday, May 23, 2008

foodie is BACK~


well... after the 3 weeks loooooooooooooong exam disaster, now i am back to my foodie blog~ haha... my 4 MONTHS summer break jus started!! wohoho~

During the 2 weeks long exam period... My brain jus simply flooded by all sorts of information!!
INFORMATION OVERLOAD =.=
In day time, u will see me in library and at night u most probably meet me in study room WITH all these books~~ omg.. what a nerd!


Normally, exam candidate will be encouraged to take less spicy, fried food!! but... due to the limitation in getting those healthy food in Unimc... terpaksa eat lo~

mee goreng ayam from Idi's corner

nasi goreng USA + chicken wing



nasi lemak from Narvin at semenyih town


and FINALLY~ i would like to announce that our

FOUNDATION programme is OFFICIALLY OVER


crazy photo session at fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOOD FOOD COMMENT