Thursday, June 10, 2010

Foie Gras

 Have you tried it before?

But before that... here's a sneak peak on what's coming up soon:

Photobucket

Picture taken at Eiffel tower at night, the light blinks at a every 30 minutes interval.

My first taste of Foie Gras was in Paris two years back during when I was in my first year. Paris was my first European country that I've been too. It was curiosity that led me try Foie Gras. I mean, come on, I'm already in Paris, might as well, as it's famous for it. Alright this means I am going to blog about Paris soon. Soon, alright ;)





Photobucket

After tasting it, I would never want to eat Foie Gras again. Not that it's just only very indulgent/ "jelak", moreover it's not only me who's paying the price of expensive foie gras, it's the ducks and geese.

Here's a video of awareness, and voice is by Kate Winslet.

Fo

1 comment:

  1. Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete

FOOD FOOD COMMENT